New EJC Interface
The EJC (Electronic Journal Center) will have a new interface beginning January 8, 2007. The new interface looks similar to the current interface, but it will offer better performance and more functionality.
Transferring Alerts/Saved Searches to the new system
EJC users who have created e-mail alerts or saved searches on the current EJC interface will need to migrate that information to the new system by January 31. Here’s how to create a new account in the new EJC and transfer your information:
- Go to the EJC page.
- Look for "Create an Account" in the upper right hand corner of the page and follow the prompts to create your new account.
- Log into your new account.
- Under My Account, click on the Migrate saved searches from your old ScienceServer account link.
- Your existing alerts and saved searches display. Click each one that you want to migrate to the new system.
Web Feeds for New Issues
You can subscribe to new issue alerts via a RSS feed. To set up a RSS feed that will notify you when new issues are loaded:
- From the journal page, right click on Web Feed.
- Depending on your browser, Copy Shortcut or Copy Link Location
- Paste the shortcut into your RSS Reader (e.g. Bloglines, Google Reader, or Firefox's Live Bookmarks).